Wednesday 30 June 2010

Material Girl

Madonna's daughter, Lourdes, is due to release the fashion line that she and the Queen of Pop have assembled together 'Material Girl' in August, and in order to promote said collection the teen has started a blog...



'Helluuur thurrrr, I'm Lola and this is my first blog entry,' she writes. 'I'm just going to use this blog entry to tell y'all a little bit about myself. I'm 13 and I'll be 14 in October, so I can't wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair... THANK YOU MOTHER!!'

Onto her style, and she reveals that a penchant for all things Eighties will prevail across the fashion line (thank you g-d) - 'I am totally obsessivo about 80's shorts... the 80s are another huge obsession of mine, which is totally amazingly awesome because Material Girl...HELLO! It's like 80's themed.' A girl after my own heart. I knew there was a reason I loved Madonna and the 80s!!!

'I'm in London right now and the best stores ever here, I love the vintage stores down in Whitechapel, also a lot of hot guys hang there just in case y'all care,' she adds.



So exciting developments in the land of fashion afoot... I will so be lining up to catch a glimpse (and a few items) when the line launches later this summer!! Will you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails