Wednesday 19 May 2010

...last night



So last night we had problems with our neighbour who is routinely prone to throwing herself late-night raves at immensely high volume... at 11pm last night and with the torturous sounds of satanist rock pumping through the walls I leapt out of bed and armed with the heaviest thing I could lay my hands on at short notice, went and smashed on her door... however, my weapon of choice was not particularly sustainable in the event of being thrown against noisy-neighbours' door and our money jar into which we have been pouring our pennies into for months was suddenly strewn across our front hall and some had managed to burrow under noisy-neighbour's door... oh crap!! My furious (now) husband rushed out to my panicked pleas for help and assisted me in picking up the coins and notes amidst the shattered pieces of pottery. Hearing a break in the music I then slammed on noisy-neighbours' door realising I needed to retrieve the money from beneath her door!!! Luckily she opened and slightly bemused at the sight of me in my neglige in the corridor and even more bemused at the heap of cash on her doorstep she shrugged the whole episode off as something weird and typical of me!! Hmmmm...

The music did not stop but the husband and I had a chuckle at the turn of events and eventually fell asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails